Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thank you, 2008

Since today is the last day of year 2008, Let this entry be a thank you blog for this blogsite.

First of all, I would like to thank God for all His blessings that He showered me this year.

My parents for their support.

My girlfriend, Meshel for always being there for me.

And also I would like to thank you all, the readers of this blog “Scroll And Spin” thanks for all your support & I do hope that you still continue reading my blog or visiting my blog.

Since firecrackers is not allowed to post in this blog as I end this entry c",) as we ushered in for the New Year, I will just post one of the “Explosive bands” in the Philippines that is Bamboo.

So here’s Bamboo with their video “Kailan”






Video Courtesy of officialbamboomusic

No comments: