Thursday, December 18, 2008

First Day Of Simbang Gabi Experience

My girlfriend & I decided to attend Simbang Gabi, so last Monday here in Sumapang Matanda, City of Malolos, Bulacan started the nine day novena.

As a yearly tradition, my girlfriend thought that the mass schedule is every 7pm to 8pm but this year the schedule of simbang gabi moves to 6pm to 7pm. So here's how our first day went...

At around 4pm, my girlfriend texted me saying that the mass will start at 7pm, so I say "Ok" and i went to my usual routine.

After sending my girlfriend a reply to her text message, I charge my cellphone that It took 30 mins. to charge.

I eat my early dinner,

after eating I get my cellphone from charging,

that was 5:40pm.

Then I get a text message from my girlfriend saying that the mass will start at 6pm,

so after reading her text message I hurriedly fix myself

& after 10 minutes, I'm on my way to the chapel.

and good thing the mass start 20 minutes late.

Whew! that was close....

And the next day, I arrived in the chapel, one hour before the mass.

That was my first day of simbang gabi experience.

And since today is the 18th day of the month of December, I would like to greet my girlfriend,

Happy One Year & 8 Months to both of us, I Love You Very Much, My Meshel....

No comments: