Monday, October 13, 2008

Text Message

Bad news, bad news, bad news,
all around us is a bad news,
they are everywhere,
whether on TV, radio, newspaper and even in the internet.

I don't think of negative things,
I always say to myself to always think positive.
then I remember a text message that my friend send to me,
It goes like this...

"If you're problem is too big for you remember there is God bigger than your problem"

Because of the economic crunch that we feel, not only on the certain parts of the world but all over the world and some of us have worry on how we survive tomorrow and I remember this text message send to me again by my friend it says:

"Don't worry about tomorrow because God is already there"

Have a nice week ahead of you, my dear Scroll And Spin readers.

No comments: