Monday, October 27, 2008

Reunion -10262008-

(From Left to Right - Cad (wearing pink) Devs (wearing black) Meshel, my girlfriend (wearing red & Alex (wearing checkered blouse)

Yesterday, me and my girlfriend went to Veritas compound because of reunion.

My girlfriend have a reunion with her friends that is Alex, which is also my co-DJ at 87.9 DWSTFM not so long ago =) , Cad & Deverlyn.

That Sunday afternoon is perfect for the said reunion because of sunny, windy kind of weather.

Aside from four girls, my fellow co-DJ is also present, DJ Harvee, Alphacino together with Kheyvin & Shadow.

The afternoon is filled with laughter, reminiscing, lots of picture taking c”,) & sharing each other stories (I think DJ Harvee will put it into his blog hehehehe and mind you in FULL details LOL!)

Again, in behalf of my girlfriend, I would like to thank you all.

No comments: