Thursday, September 4, 2008

"How Far my Blog Go?"

To all female readers of Scroll And Spin, please check the link of Cosmopolitan magazine. Enjoy!

Since today is 4th day of September, I would like to greet the special person in my life that is Ms. Meshel Flores, my girlfriend, cause today she’s celebrating her birthday, I wish all best and I love you very much.

Swept Away - Christopher Cross

And now for the readers of Scroll And Spin, let’s have a little game called “How Far this Blogsite Go?” so if you’re one of my readers or you just visit this blogsite by accident, please join this little game of mine. All you have to do is to complete the blank I will provide & post it as a comment

“Hi! I’m (state your name) from (name of your country/ place) and I’m reading Scroll And Spin”

No comments: