Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Song Of Your Life

For the readers of Scroll And Spin, I will not post any entry for today but instead, I will start a running question by which it will run until the next week so here’s the question “ if there’s one song that will be called the song of your life what it will be & why?

If I will answer that question my answer will be “You Are The Sunshine of My Life” by Stevie Wonder because the song illustrate the inspiration that he feels about the person he considered as the sunshine of his life and promise that person that he always stay around. In my life I will always stay around with my loved ones. So that’s my song of my life, how about you? I will wait for your answers, so here’s Stevie Wonder with the song “You Are The Sunshine of My Life”

Video Courtesy of swf

No comments: