Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome.....

Hi! My name is Jim and welcome to my blog site entitled “Scroll and Spin” which mean if you read my blog the effective way to enjoy it is to “scroll” and “spin” that’s the title of my radio program at 87.9 DWSTFM, a community fm radio station here in the City of Malolos, Bulacan. By the way, 87.9 DWSTFM is currently off air due to technical problem but it will be back on air soon, for the meantime, I will do my stuff here in this blog site “Scroll and Spin”.


For my first entry let me share with you a story of two man and a lion, let's watch this...



You may think it's not true so go to this site and check!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/christian.asp

so that's it for now, for our first entry, I hope you enjoy it and I hope you will always visit my blogsite for more stuff to enjoy...






No comments: