Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Change For Scroll And Spin

Hello! Scroll And Spin readers, today is the first day of the month of February from now on forward, I will post my new entry every Saturday & Sunday.

The reason why I only post new entry every weekend is to ensure you of giving nice entry, I’m now working on the quality of the entry not just for the quantity.

I will write my blog entry as personal as possible with originality & a lot of stuff & picture for your delight, my dear readers.

And since we only post new entry every weekend, there are still Sunday Reflections for you to enjoy.

And speaking of Sunday Reflections here’s this week episode of Kape’t Pandasal courtesy of Jesuitcomm.



January 26, 2009





January 27, 2009





January 28, 2009





January 29, 2009





January 30, 2009





Since today is the first day for the month of February & some says the start of love month, let me now leave you with a song from Beyonce Knowles entitled “At Last” which was originally done by Etta James. Enjoy the music!!!





Video Courtesy of Neighborhoodball

No comments: